New Incentives is a pioneer in a growing movement of giving small incentives to caregivers whose infants get immunized, while increasing awareness of the health benefits of childhood vaccinations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Category: Accounting and Finance
- New Incentives is seeking a Senior Accountant to support the organization’s Accounting and Finance Team in preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, accounting in Xero, assisting with tax return preparation and audit, supervision of accountants, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate possesses should demonstrate strong work ethics, integrity, and accountability and should have a strong sense of responsibility.
Under the direction of the Financial Controller, the Senior Accountant will assist with and provide a supervisory role in the following:
- Weekly routine accounting protocols
- Month-end review and closing procedures
- Data and financial analysis of accounting and operational reports
- Regular financial reporting to different units and teams
- Review of field expense submissions
- Perform audit of field transactions (calling vendors and clinics)
- Perform virtual audit of field supplies and company owned assets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of B.Sc in Accountancy or Finance-Related Course, CPA is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Accounting and Finance, experience in Audits is a plus
- Minimum of 2 Years Experience in Remote Work Environment
- Can work independently
- Strong supervisory skills
- Relationship builder and team player
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive and process oriented
- Fast learner
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Google Sheet or Excel
- Proficiency in Xero is not required but a plus
- Solid grasp of Accounting and Finance processes.
What you can expect from this role:
- An opportunity to work with an innovative team that is recognized as one of the most cost-effective charities in the world
- A challenging role where your abilities will lead to material change and personal growth
- An opportunity to work with a highly accountable and passionate team
- A healthy work-life balance
- The flexibility to work remotely
- A position with significant growth opportunities
- We invite applicants who are highly motivated, detail oriented, and have demonstrated a good fit with the organization’s principles of accountability, diligence, and cost-effectiveness.
- In this role, you will receive significant responsibility and will be responsible for delivering consistently.
- This role is only for those who are able to meet the challenges of a quickly growing organization running a pioneering program with unique execution.
- If you succeed in this role, there will be significant opportunities to grow.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online