New Incentives is a pioneer in a growing movement of giving small incentives to caregivers whose infants get immunized, while increasing awareness of the health benefits of childhood vaccinations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Program Associate supports all Operations Department activities including program oversight, monitoring and evaluation, and administrative tasks.
- The Program Associate is responsible for supporting review of staff productivity and output; progress against established plans; review of program monitoring indicators; coordination of geographic expansion and coverage survey analysis; and other responsibilities to ensure that the organization is able to deliver high-quality programming.
- This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced organization that is hoping to reach more than a million infants served by the end of 2022.
- Successful candidates will find themselves in a position to grow with the organization.
- Ensure that the established plan for expansion remains on track by all teams and check inputs to confirm that all requirements are being met.
- Assess bottlenecks, support teams, and help improve coordination.
- Review the pipeline of tasks for all teams and assist with prioritization while reviewing completed tasks against intended objectives.
- Review time and output reports from all managers, share weekly assessments and recommendations.
- Work with the Operations Coordinator to ensure that staffing is optimized and that gaps are proactively planned for and avoided.
- Optimize scheduling through review of planned vs executed activities and identify improvements for system-generated and manual work activities.
- Ensure compliance with time tracking, document management and communication policies.
- Review quality of team communication and team management by reviewing 1:1s and providing guidance.
- Conduct review of data from visits made by supervisors and auditors, identify opportunities for improvements, and conduct capacity building and training.
- Support assessment of all program activities and quality improvement activities, including data entry and basic data analysis.
- Coordinate with partners on coverage survey analysis and assessment of geographic expansion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in managerial positions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Resourceful and thrives at keeping projects and teams organized and on track
- Comfortable in an environment that embraces evaluation and quality improvement
- Problem-solving attitude with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Skilled problem-solver and self-starter
- Comfortable working with a diverse group of individuals in different locations and time zones to meet project objectives within established timelines; able to effectively move from strategy to details seamlessly
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Comfortable working with or learning computer applications, experience with Google Workspace tools.
What you can expect from this Role
- An opportunity to work with an innovative team that was recently recognized as one of the most cost-effective charities in the world
- A job that will directly lead to many lives being saved by preventing the spread of dangerous diseases through the uptake of childhood vaccinations
- A challenging role where your abilities will lead to material change and personal growth
- Working under the direct supervision of the Chief Operating Officer
- An opportunity to work with a highly accountable and passionate team
- A healthy work-life balance
- The flexibility of working remotely for part of the year
- A position with significant growth opportunities.
- We invite applicants who are highly motivated, detail-oriented and have demonstrated a good fit with the organization’s principles of accountability, diligence, and cost-effectiveness.
- In this role, you will receive significant responsibility and will be responsible for delivering consistently.
- This role is only for those who are able to meet the challenges of a quickly growing organization running a pioneering program with unique execution.
- If you succeed in this role, there will be significant opportunities to grow.
- This role can be based anywhere, with an expectation of spending significant time (approximately 20 – 30% of the year) in Nigeria.
- Travel will primarily be within Northern Nigeria as well as to the capital, Abuja.
- We have a Security Unit that actively carries out security assessments and provides security guidance.
- Support and reimbursement for applying for visas to travel will be provided for all required travel, along with travel insurance.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online