New Incentives is a pioneer in a growing movement of giving small incentives to caregivers whose infants get immunized, while increasing awareness of the health benefits of childhood vaccinations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- New Incentives is seeking a Program Assistant to support the organization in its review of team performance to ensure that the organization is achieving its goals.
- The ideal candidate possesses should demonstrate strong work ethics, integrity, and accountability and should have a strong sense of responsibility.
Under the direction of the Program Associate the Program Assistant will assist and provide a supervisory role in the following:
- Weekly routine program review protocols
- Month-end review and closing procedures
- Data analysis and review
- Regular reporting to different units and teams
- Review of staff productivity and output
- Review of program monitoring indicators
Qualifications and skills
- Graduate of any 4-year course, MBA is a plus
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in a similar role
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in Remote Work Environment
- Proficient in Google Sheet or Excel
- Proficiency in LiveAgent is not required but a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Comfortable working with a diverse group of individuals in different locations and time zones to meet project objectives within established timelines
- Can work independently
- Strong supervisory skills
- Relationship builder and team player
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive and process oriented
- Fast learner
- Strong analytical skills.
What you can expect from this role:
- An opportunity to work with an innovative team that is recognized as one of the most cost-effective charities in the world
- A challenging role where your abilities will lead to material change and personal growth
- An opportunity to work with a highly accountable and passionate team
- A healthy work-life balance
- The flexibility to work remotely
- A position with significant growth opportunities.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online