You want to evolve on a profession that makes sense and integrate an activist association ? Join us ! When working at Doctors of the World, we know why’on gets up in the morning: beautiful causes to defend, a friendly professional environment, a pro/life balance/personal life and also beautiful prospects of evolution ! The wide variety of our projects opens many opportunities for internal mobility with access to individual and collective training, to accompany the career path of each.
You know us without knowing us : Doctors of the World is a medical association militant of international solidarity present in nearly 30 countries and 15 regions in France. For more than 40 years, we have been committed to caring for the most vulnerable populations and to witnessing the barriers we have seen regarding’ access to care. You are not’ doctor ? Do not panic, 75% of employees are in non-medical positions.
We have almost 500 employees under French law but also 1400 employees on the ground at’international and more than 1500 volunteers in France. L’engagement citoyen et le volunteerisme are at the heart of our associative model. At Doctors of the World, volunteers and employees have a common commitment: solidarity. We propose you to’incarnate this value by working alongside us !
The General Directorate of Doctors of the World-France is composed of different services: the Horizon 2025 service, the Network service and the Internal Audit service.
The international Doctors of the World network is composed of 17 associations that share the same mission, the same vision and common values to make health an effective right. These 17 associations implement national and international projects involving advocacy activities and have a common governance. Members of the network also adhere to common policy documents and share coordination mechanisms as well as the Doctors of the World name and logo. The brand Medecins du Monde belongs to Medecins du Monde-France, which licenses it to members of the network through a trademark license agreement.
In 2022, the international network Doctors of the World is implementing 204 national projects in 17 countries (Argentina, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Spain, United States, Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey) and 213 international projects in 57 countries.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION :
Within’a small dynamic team, your main tasks are the processing of the archives of the international MdM network, the definition of terms of reference for the production of a support and/or content on the’ history of the network as well as the creation of’a database centralizing the administrative and legal information of the members of the network. You also contribute to the quality of the relations between MdM-France and the members of the network as well as’ to a better knowledge of the network and its functioning.
Your main responsibilities are as follows :
Processing of the archives of the international network
- Collect, classify, record and rate documents of the international network, including contractual documents between MdM-France and another member of the network
- Propose a suitable’archiving system
- Identify the documents that must be kept or that can be useful in the context of work on the’history of the network
History of the international network
- Create and lead a working group composed of different members of the international network and the’ network coordination team (Network Support Team)
- Develop jointly with the working group the terms of reference of the’history of the network project
- Propose jointly with the working group the different forms that this capitalization of the’history of the network could take
- Then prepare the’offers call for the realization of the work
Centralization of’administrative and legal information of members of the international network
- Collect and organize administrative and legal information, including records
- Define the conditions, framework and modalities for the accessibility of information
- To identify whether other administrative data are also to be collected in a database
- Create one or more databases
EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS :
- Fixed term contract of 12 months
- Full time
- Position to be filled from 1 March 2024
- Monthly gross salary of 2,822 euros
- Status of position : employee
- Equivalent 13th month paid in 2 times – from 6 months of’seniority of actual work
- Mutual (60% participation of MdM and 40% of the employee)
- 22.5 RTT /year
- 5 Weeks paid leave /year
- Tickets restaurant d’a value of 9.00 euros (participation up to 60% of MdM)
- 50% public transit ticket refund%
- Telework agreement subject to’eligibility of your position : 110 Days of telework per year (on average 2.5 days of telework per week) with the obligation to work face-to-face at least 5 days per month
- Oral communication opposite or by phone
- Work on screen / in open space
- Seated post
- Doctors of the World promotes the training and internal mobility of its actors.
Find the conditions and benefits for our positions in France : https://bit.ly/3x5MezL
Within the framework of the system for combating the financing of terrorism and money laundering, any candidate selected is likely to be subjected to background checks on the lists of international’exclusion (United Nations, United Nations, European Union, France, United States, ..). This information is treated confidentially and stored on a secure server. For more’information on the processing of personal data in this device : http://bit.ly/3CSThBs
PROFILE SOUGHT :
- Higher education in social sciences, literature, documentation, international relations, project management
- Technical and methodological skills in the treatment of’information
- Editorial skills
- Technical skills in group animation
- Technical skills in project cycle management
- Meaning of organization, sense of rigor
- Participation / contribution to a team
- Construction of a network
- Diplomacy, sense of negotiation
- Relational ease, communication
- Languages: current French and English
- You adhere to the values and militant positioning of Doctors of the World.
NO CANDIDATURE WILL BE TREATED BY TELEPHONE
Doctors of the World reserves the right to close recruitment before the deadline for submitting applications.
MdM is committed to the integration of people with disabilities and the fight against all discrimination.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and your cover letter following this link: http://www.jobs.net/j/JZruZlef?idpartenaire=128