Paragone Int’l Health & Support Initiative (PIHSI) is a Key Population Community Based organization that promotes the rights and welfare of KPs’ by promoting and supporting a wide range of community development, education, sustainability and self actualization especially amongst FSWs in Nigeria. Paragone believes in the science of saving lives and at the grassroots level has played supportive role and showcased interest in advancing the collective goals of communities members. Paragone has its head office at Awka, Anambra State Nigeria and will be implementing in the current GF HIV-NAHI.
- Plan and coordinate community outreaches to be delivered to community members.
- Monitor and supervise the implementation of all community outreaches.
- Integrate all community outreach activities into the hub master plan by providing updates and lessons as they arise.
- Attend all monthly review meetings to address general issues as well as build capacity on common gaps identified as a team.
- Liaise and network with community leaders to develop effective relationships to meet outreach targets.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to the field supervisor.
- Report any progress and any problems in a timely manner to the immediate supervisor.
- Develop and share success stories/best practices related to community engagement.
- Any other duties appropriate to the role as required by the project.
Skills & Attributes
- At least 1-3 years working experience in community mobilization.
- Experience of working with KPs
- Experience working with communities, community structures in the state.
- Excellent communication skills, as well as patience and politeness, are needed.
- Ability to cope with high workload and stress and identify priority activities and assignments, and adjust priorities as required.
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills are a must and a good sense of humor.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to write concise, analytical, and accurate reports to meet agreed deadlines.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume as a single Ms Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org by CoB 27th June 2022. The subject line of your email should be your name along with the job title. E.g. James Brown “Case Manager Nurse”.
Paragone Int’l Health & Support Initiative is an equal opportunity employer regardless of religion, sexual orientation and ethnic groups. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Applicants are advised that Paragone does not require any payment or recommendation during the recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as it is contrary to our values and practices.
NOTE: Physical submission of applications will NOT be attended to.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.