Position Title: National ICT Officer (Business Analysis) (2 vacancies)
Job classification: National Officer/NO-A
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-year fixed-term, with possibility of extension
Closing date: 07 August 2022
Salary: Php 1,195,132.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Senior ICT Officer (BRM Mobile Solutions)and direct supervision of the ICT Officer (Business Processes) and close coordination with the MiMOSA Business Process owners, the National ICT Officer (Business Analysis) will be responsible for requirements gathering, process and systems analysis, testing and training processes for IOM Operations Systems and contribute to their enhancement ensuring fulfilment of business requirements of IOM operations considering business needs both the field missions and headquarters.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced degree in Medical field, Public Administration, Information Technology, or a Social Sciences or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree in the above fields with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Professional training in a medical field/background in case your education is not in a medical field and or additional certification on PRINCE 2 methodology of project management is a distinct advantage.
- Extensive knowledge in IOM operational areas or a similar organisation, in handling migrant assistance, labour migration, immigration and border management, migrant health, resettlement and movement management.
- Demonstrates effective application of knowledge and understanding of project and quality disciplines.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application/ operational requirements.
- Exceptional time management and consultancy skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Skills in conducting end user training.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 07 August 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-038-0392022-vn-038-0392022-national-ict-officer-business-analysis-2-vacancies-no
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.