- Be part of the United Nations (UN) related agency.
- Dignified, orderly, and safe migration for the benefit of all.
- Join our team and experience working with a social purpose.
Position Title: Graphic Designer
Reference Code: CON 027/2023
Job classification: Consultant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: Consultancy, Six Months
Salary: Php 60 000 per month net of taxes (All-inclusive Salary)
Under the overall supervision of the Sr. Resource Management Officer and the direct supervision of the National HR Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible in providing graphics design and layout services for all online publication and other promotional materials of the MAC Human Resources unit. He or she will also be accountable in ensuring that all graphics materials are in accordance with the IOM’s House style manual, layout manual and brand guidelines. In addition, the selected candidate is expected to work closely with the social media unit to create engaging content that will enhance the social media presence of the recruitment unit.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Advertising, Fine Arts or a relevant field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High Scholl degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience;
- Certificate in computer graphic design, an advantage.
- Professional experience gained in the field of layout and graphic design;
- Work experience in international/multi-cultural and/or UN system an advantage.
- Familiarity with human resources content an advantage.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of graphic design;
- In-depth knowledge of and expertise in a wide range of Adobe Creative Suite software applications including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat, as well as Microsoft office applications (w/ valid application licenses).
- Creative flair and the ability to generate ideas;
- Familiarity with typography and typesetting preferred;
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and a good eye for details.
How to apply
Interested applicants may send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9 November 2023. VN Number and Position Title (CON 027/2023 – Graphic Designer) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
For internal candidates, please send in your updated CV and cover letter using your IOM email account for your application to be considered valid.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, disability status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that this position is subject to funding availability.