**Position Name:**Administrative Assistant
Supervisor: Administrative Manager
The Administrative Assistant (AA) will support administrative operations of the project in His/her respective offices and will be reporting to the Admin Manager. He/she will be responsible for all administrative reports in line with the agency and donor policies and regulations. The position of the Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring that office facilities are well maintained, cleaned and comfortable to live and work in. This position is specifically responsible for carrying out the activities related to office facility.
- Responsible for ensuring that office facility is in good conditions and cleaned
- Manage stores and warehouse of the country office
- Lead store and warehouse replenishment process in order to avoid stock out and overstocking
- Input daily store receipts and issuances in the appropriate store management tool
- Managing the daily activities of the janitorial team and ensure they conform with internal office protocol.
- Ensure that all that all document is properly filed and manage all documents archive.
- Managing the relations with the Janitorial service companies for the office
- Support procurement of items that do not require competitive processes
- University degree or HND from recognized higher institution
- 3 to 4 years of experience required
- Professional Certification in Project Management or MBA is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated administrative experience in a structured organization is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Customers Service skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform.
- Excellent presentation skills and verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous experience working INGO.
- Proficiency in word processing, Microsoft Office and database software.
How to apply
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using: https://jobs-jhpiego.icims.com/jobs/4634/administrative-assistant/job
Application Closing date:
Close of Business Monday 13th June 2022
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org