STC – Editor/Writer, ECRHU
Start Date: July 10, 2023
Express Interest By: 7/5/2023
Topics: Not Available
Business Function: Not Available
Skills: Not Available
Language Skills: English
Assignment Location: United States
VPU: Office of the WBG HR Vice President (HRDVP)
Contact Person: Stephanie Andrea Crockett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Task Description: ECRCC is seeking an editor to support PAC communications programs aiming to position the Bank as the employer of choice and global leader in development, and to mobilize support for its work. Through creative and innovative writing skills, the candidate will support efforts to strengthen messaging around the rebrand from HR to PAC and changes in workplace culture. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively with a team to support wide-ranging products, including editing all PaC corporate products. The candidate will also play a key role in supporting special initiatives that advance the team’s mission and vision.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Support written materials for wide-ranging internal and external audiences, including but not limited to presentations, reports, manuals, brochures, briefing notes, talking points, web pages, and more.
- Serve as the team’s copyeditor, providing overall oversight of written materials to ensure consistency in tone, clarity, and grammar in line with World Bank Group style guides.
- Develop engaging, creative, strategic, innovative ideas for content and presentation.
- Create, write, and modify highly shareable content.
- Support research needed for communications campaigns to build internal and external support for the Bank’s mission.
More information in the attached TOR.
Submit resumé and one-page letter of interest to Stephanie Andrea Crockett at email@example.com. Please write “Application STC-ECRHU/ECRCC Editor” in the subject line.