Position Title: Staff Development and Learning (SDL) Assistant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff, Ungraded
Type of Appointment: Special short-term ungraded, with possibility of extension
Closing date: 24 July 2022
Salary: Php 42,000.00 per month net of taxes (all inclusive fee)
Context** Under the overall supervision of the Head of SDL, direct administrative supervision of the Senior SDL Assistant in Manila and close coordination with the training focal persons, the SDL Assistant will be responsible for the monitoring and reporting of training statistics, as well as to provide support in the area of data analytics to the whole SDL Unit.
Required Qualifications and Experience Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Communication and Technology, Statistics, Economics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Mathematics, Information Management, Computer Science or Business Administration from an accredited institution with two years of professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree with four years of relevant experience.
- Experience in data analysis, database management and record-keeping.
- Experience in the use and administration of learning management systems and/or learning integrated solutions and technologies.
- Experience in monitoring and reporting.
- Proven work experience as data analyst or business data analyst.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Power BI or Tableau for data reporting and analysis.
- High level of mathematical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and under pressure.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with partners and internal clients at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills (English) – Knowledge of French/Spanish and or Arabic would be a distinct advantage.
- Possess high level of flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Intercultural awareness skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 24 July 2022 with reference code DR 20/2022 SDL Assistant.
For further information, please refer to: *https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0202022-dr-0202022-sdl-assistant-ungraded-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.