John Snow, Incorporated (JSI) – We are public health care and health systems consultants and researchers driven by a passion to improve health services and health outcomes for all.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Request for Price Quotation (RFQ) for Supply and Installation of Equipment to Hospital Facilities
RFQ Number: JSI-TMA/HALG-2022-06-TMA01
Request for Price Quotes (RFQ) for Supply and Installation of Equipment to Hospital Facilities
|Item Description||Brand Name||Specification||Quantity per Location||Locations|
|1||Solar Panels||SunPower or UTL||300W Mono Crystalline Solar panels||12||Minna Suleja Dutse Yenagoa Ogoja Ikom Yakurr Bakassi Lagos Island Ikorodu Badagry Ojo|
|2||Inverter Battery||Index or Quanta (India) Dry Cell deep cycle Battery||200AH||8|
|3||Charger controller||Felicity||100A MPPT||1|
|4||Battery Rack||Aluminium||For 8 batteries||1|
|5||Solar rack/hanger||Aluminium||For 12 panels||1|
|7||Solar powered Refrigerator||Haier||Solar LED temperature display, Single-door 220L||1|
|9||Solar Freezer||SMKSOLAR||200L DC Chest Freezer||7||Ogoja Ikom Yakurr Lagos Island Ikorodu Badagry Ojo|
|10||Solar Panels||SunPower or UTL||300W Mono Crystalline Solar panels||6||Oron IkotEkpene Uyo Eket|
|11||Inverter Battery||Index or Quanta (India) Dry Cell deep cycle Battery||200AH||4|
|12||Charger controller||Felicity||100A MPPT||1|
|13||Battery Rack||Aluminium||For 4 batteries||1|
|14||Solar rack/hanger||Aluminium||For 6 panels||1|
|16||Solar powered Refrigerator||Haier||Solar LED temperature display, Single-door 220L||1|
|18||Solar Panels||SunPower or UTL||300W Mono Crystalline Solar panels||8||Calabar|
|19||Inverter Battery||Index or Quanta (India) Dry Cell deep cycle Battery||200AH||8|
|20||Charger controller||Felicity||100A MPPT||1|
|21||Battery Rack||Aluminium||For 8batteries||1|
|22||Solar rack/hanger||Aluminium||For 8 panels||1|
|24||Solar powered Refrigerator||Haier||Solar LED temperature display, Single-door 220L||1|
- Minna, and Suleja – Niger State
- Dutse, Jigawa State
- Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
- Ogoja, Ikom, Yakurr, Bakassi, and Calabar – Cross River State
- Ikorodu, Lagos Island, Badagry, and Ojo – Lagos State
- Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Oron and Uyo – Akwa Ibom.
Terms and Conditions of the Solicitation
A.) Notice Of Non-Binding Solicitation
- Issuance of this solicitation does not constitute an award commitment on the part of John Snow Inc.(JSI) Nigeria, nor does it commit John Snow Inc.(JSI), Nigeria to pay for any costs incurred in the preparation or submission of the price quotes. John Snow Inc. (JSI), Nigeria reserves the right to reject any offers if such action is considered to be in the best interest of the projects.
- John Snow Inc. (JSI), Nigeria reserves the right to issue Purchase Orders to multiple vendors.
- The Purchase Order, once accepted by the bidder, becomes a binding contract, including the content of JSI Standard Terms and Conditions, e.g., Anti-human Trafficking and Child Safeguarding Provisions.
Invoicing and Payment:
- Payment will be made according to Article 6 of the JSI standard Purchase Order terms and conditions (see attached). Please note that the final payments are subject to 5% withholding tax.
Number of Quotations per Bidder:
- If so desired, firms may submit one or more alternative quotations per delivery location.
- JSI hereby reserves the right to reject bids received in response to this RFQ and is in no way bound to accept any proposal. JSI additionally reserves the right to negotiate the substance of the finalists’ proposals, including the option of accepting partial components of a proposal if appropriate. Quantities maybe subject to change. Once a bid or partial quantity of a bid is accepted and confirmed with an order, failure to provide the goods in a timely way except for force majeure will be considered a failure to perform in accordance with this tender and with JSI’s standard contract terms and conditions.
- All information provided as part of this RFQ must be treated as confidential. In the event that any information is inappropriately released, JSI will seek appropriate remedies as stated in the attached Terms and Conditions.
- The content of proposals, discussions including but not limited to email exchanges, and all information received in response to this RFQ will be held strictly confidential, except as otherwise noted.
- All communications regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the appropriate parties at JSI. Contacting third parties involved in the project, the review panel, or any other party may constitute a conflict of interest, and could result in disqualification of the proposal.
- Award of a proposal does not imply acceptance of its terms and conditions. JSI reserves the option to negotiate the final terms and conditions. JSI additionally reserves the right to negotiate the substance of the finalists’ proposals, as well as the option of accepting partial components of a proposal if deemed appropriate.
E.) Right to Final Negotiations
- JSI reserves the option to negotiate on the final costs and final scope of work and also reserves the option to limit or include third parties at JSI’s sole and full discretion in such negotiations.
F.) Third-Party Limitations
- JSI does not represent, warrant, or act as an agent for any third party as a result of this solicitation. This solicitation does not authorize any third party to bind or commit JSI in any way without JSI’s express written consent by duly authorized Senior Management staff.
G.) Review Process
- The review process will involve a review panel with participants from JSI. It may, at JSI’s discretion involve other entities as determined necessary.
H.) Proposal Validity
- The proposal shall be valid for 60 days after submission.
Vendor’s Expected Delivery Date:
- Two weeks from the acknowledgment of a Purchase Order (PO).
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Bidders should send their questions on the RFQ in one email to: email@example.com
Click here for more information (MS Word)
Bidders are expected to submit a signed Financial Bid in NGN with the Company letter head-paper with the following:
- Detailed description of item and brands as specified above. You may quote for other brands; however, the specified brands are preferred.
- Country of origin or manufacture of each item
- Unit Cost and total cost of items
- Cost of Installation accessories per location (17 locations)
- Cost of Installation & Delivery per location (17 Locations)
- Delivery period.
- Validity of quotation
- Warrant period as applicable.