Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. We envision a world where every young person can reach their full potential. We work with young people, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programmes are emplaced to accomplish this goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager – Girl H Project
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Programme Manager – Girl H Project performs a vital role with responsibility for the overall coordination and quality assurance of the Girl H – Project.
- Supervise project activities across different LGAs in Lagos State
- Compile Monthly reports
- Provide guidance and maintain frequent communications with Programme Partners.
- Analyze and troubleshoot programme challenges.
- Develop best practices to improve overall programme performance
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for the programme.
- Conduct programme reviews and prepare reports for management.
- Graduate in any discipline with experience in working with vulnerable and out-of-school persons
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Work experience as a social worker is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Good understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with third parties
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project team.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using “Programme Manager – Girl H Project” as the subject the email.
Note: Females are encouraged to apply