Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization committed to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to productive adulthood. Since its establishment in 1989, AHI has served as an advocate and catalyst for creating better life options for young people in Nigeria. By working in partnership with local and international donors, AHI has helped to bring young people issues into the public domain and gotten state governments and the Federal government to take a stand in support thereof.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – Girl H Project
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results;
- Provide feedback to the Programme Manager on project strategies and activities;
- Suggest strategies to the Programme Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the programme manager
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assists the programme manager in preparing relevant reports;
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Prepare Issues Log and Risk Log for the project
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
- Experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Strong attention to detail with an extraordinary ability to multitask
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using “M&E Officer – Girl H Project” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Females are encouraged to apply.