Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Management Optimizer
Job ID: 2022-4635
Category: International Positions
- The optimizer will support RISE team to ensure sustainable, high quality and efficient program management and contribute to program support provided to RISE state and Country office program.
- With supervision and guidance from the RISE senior program officer, the optimizer staff will monitor daily and weekly achievements, collate, analyze and write report of daily achievement and contribute to program efficiencies.
- The Optimizer will support adhoc management documentation, maintain directory trackers, support GSR trackers, activity budget development, minutes of meetings and documentations.
- Provide support to RISE program with focus on program management
- Support the implementation of activities, preplanning logistics, participants logistics, documentation and overall support
- Collect and manage relevant national and sub-national data including drafting data collection tools, leading data collection, managing and analyzing data sets, synthesizing analyses from data to support decision making;
- Conduct operational assessments and gap analyses to inform program implementation design and decision making
- Support logistics and management of subawards documents and trackers
- Support weekly project progress reports collations, including preparing periodic reports and/or presentations on areas of focus while closely maintaining deadlines;
- Support country office level program meetings, logistics and reporting
- Manage program inventory and documentation
- Maintain excellent working relationships with relevant national, provincial, district and facility staff;
- Manage RISE adhoc accountability matrix and volunteer database
- Manage RISE program trackers (GSRs, activities schedules and Issue/Incidence log)
- Manage stakeholder’s directory, update regularly and document
- Prepare and process relevant program documents as necessary
- Perform any other duties as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor Degree (preferred) Health / Social sciences, Public Health or its equivalent experience with a formal qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with an international and or local NGO
- 2 years’ experience in program/project management
- Strong reporting and data analytic skills required
Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package including:
- Medical and dental plans
- Paid vacation
- Holidays and sick leave
- Personal accident insurance
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Travel insurance
- Education assistance plan and more.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.