Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) is an innovative platform for resource mobilization. Primarily established to supplement efforts to mitigate the adverse economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on Nigerians by supporting vulnerable members of the population, strengthening the country’s healthcare system and reskilling the Nigerian workforce for a post-pandemic world.
The Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund is led by a team of Nigerians – working tirelessly to help bring a better life to all Nigerians. Together, with dedicated stakeholders, multilateral organisations, grassroots NGOs and local partner organizations, we are raising funds and initiating interventions to ensure that our children, families and vulnerable groups across Nigeria recover from the devastating impact of COVID-19.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E Officer) will be providing support in monitoring and evaluating ongoing projects under the NSSF.
- S/he will also be responsible for overall M&E and learning needs of the project and will come up with findings based on real data to show performance of the projects.
- Responsible for M&E systems design
- Contribute to the development of M & E frameworks/monitoring plans and other relevant M&E documents in line with best practices
- Experience in designing/developing tools and strategies for Monitoring and Evaluation purposes.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project success.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Recommend further improvement of the logical framework.
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system.
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Program Manager in preparing relevant reports.
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the Project.
- Assist Program Manager in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from project innovations.
- Prepare Issues Log and Risk Log for the Project.
- Provide feedback to the Program Manager on project strategies and activities.
- Suggest strategies to the Program Manager for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Organises and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships
- Plans, coordinates and organizes workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines
- Establishes, builds and maintains effective working relationships with stakeholders to facilitate the provision of support.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.