PICLEHDEST is a registered Non-Profit, Non-Governmental Organization providing solutions to the challenges of poor Leadership, inadequate Human Development and slow Societal Transformation in Africa. We are a team of enthusiasts who believe we can make things better, and we are indeed making things better with our intellectual, moral and financial resources. We provide interventions and initiatives, design, deploy and execute systems that aid to alleviate the human development challenges around Africa which is our primary catchment area.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Flutter)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated Mobile App Developers with Flutter who need experience and are willing to volunteer their skill to join our Mobile App Development Project.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly App
- Maintain and improve App
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- B.Sc, HND or OND in related fields
- Proficiency in Flutter
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Should be able to work with project parameters such as the goals of the design, research work, usability, and timeline to deliver the best work possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and accountability to work
- Ability to collaborate effectively and communicate clearly in a remote work landscape
- Creative problem-solver and out-of-the-box thinker
- Superb problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.