Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maternal Mental Health Consultant
Job ID: 2022-4639
Category: International Positions
- Jhpiego Nigeria and the Federal Ministry of Health (FMoH) require the services of a consultant to lead the process of planning and implementing a maternal mental health (MMH) policy dialogue/round table event in Nigeria to strengthen national and state-level maternal mental health policy in Nigeria.
- Conduct a situational analysis (rapid assessment, desk review research, data analysis), of MMH in Nigeria.
- Develop a program concept notes with a detailed methodology for the implementation of the MMH policy dialogue event.
- Work in collaboration with FMOH and key stakeholders in the Identification of potential speakers/presenters/moderators with MMH expertise in Nigeria.
- Provide technical support during the Maternal Mental Health policy dialogue program implementation
- Develop a detailed and comprehensive program report, reflective of approaches, frameworks, and lessons learned.
- Post-graduate Degree or Certification in Mental Health issues
- Master’s in Public Health or related field
- Ph.D. is an added advantage. (Preferably not less than 8 years) / Medical Degree (MBBS, Nursing / Midwifery, Pharmacy, etc.)
- Professional certification in the related field is an added advantage
- At least 8 years of working experience in a related field
- Extensive consultancy experience with local and international organizations of at least 7 years
- Previous experience working with the Federal and State Ministry of Health stakeholder
- Jhpiego offers Competitive Salaries and a Comprehensive Employee Benefits package, including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick leave
- Personal Accident Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Education Assistance plan and more
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.