The Africa Leadership Forum (ALF) is Africa’s premier civil society organization. The forum grew out of the need to assist in improving the capacity and competence of African leaders to tackle development challenges confronting Africa. The establishment of ALF was not fortuitous. It was in response to a number of pressing, challenges facing post-independence Africa. The motivation behind the setting up of ALF was the widespread and palpable crises of leadership and management across Africa. Part of ALF’s mission is to develop leadership capacities in Africa in order to increase the productivity of major actors in government, parliament, business and civil society to create enabling conditions for the development of the continent in an environment of peace, stability and security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
About the Job
- We seek a highly motivated and tech-savvy IT Support Officer to provide technical support across the organisation.
- Provide technical support to the Entrepreneurship Development Centre of the Organisation;
- Manage the organisation’s website and ensure it is updated weekly;
- Install and Configure computer hardware, software, networks, printers, scanners and other IT equipment;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems as well as diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
- Updating computer software as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
Skills and Qualification
- Minimum of HND / BSc qualification and two (2) years of experience as an IT Support Specialist or in a related field;
- Knowledge of website management, computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuring and troubleshooting;
- In-depth knowledge of Google Classroom, Zoom and other online learning applications;
- Ability to provide step-by-step written and verbal technical help;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues;
- Self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision;
- Exceptional Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team and have attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.