Are you passionate about management and do you thrive in a position where you are responsible for both well-being and results? Then you might be our new Fundraising Operations Manager in UNICEF Denmark.
UNICEF Denmark is the world’s largest children’s organization, and we work every day to help children and young people in vulnerable positions. Our important work depends on voluntary contributions, which is why we are currently looking for a dedicated Fundraising Operations Manager for our dynamic Telemarketing department. You must help strengthen, motivate and train our team of skilled team leaders and, together with the department’s Sales & Fundraising Manager, will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the department’s four team leaders.
In close collaboration with the Sales & Fundraising Manager, you must develop and implement an effective management strategy and be at the forefront of making this come to life through the department’s team leaders. The role therefore also involves ongoing coaching of the team leaders in good management principles and techniques.
As a key person in the department, the Fundraising Operations Manager will have a wide range of responsibilities and help create a positive and efficient working environment for the team of team leaders and employees in the department, as well as have the opportunity to influence and contribute to the development and success of the organization.
As our new Fundraising Operations Manager, you will also be responsible for our payroll processing for all Fundraisers in collaboration with our Finance Department, just as you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of our ringing system in close collaboration with internal as well as external actors.
- You are used to working results-oriented and are motivated by ambitious objectives.
- You are present, clear and enjoy working independently.
- You are stable at meetings, aware of responsibility and passionate about making a difference for your employees.
- You have management experience and know how you will approach the task in front of fundraisers and team leaders.
- It is an advantage, but not a requirement, that you have experience with fundraising and/or telemarketing.
- An exciting position in a rapidly developing department, where you can leave your mark on everyday life.
- Individual development of you as a leader, as well as a thorough introduction to UNICEF’s fundraising philosophy and strategy.
- A young and professional working environment, where there is room for both innovative thinking and creative ideas.
- In-depth insight into UNICEF’s important work around the world.
- Health insurance, lunch arrangement, coffee/tea and fruit arrangement.
Working hours and place:
UNICEF Denmark has an office in Copenhagen NV, and it is from here that you must help lead and inspire our fundraisers.
Working hours are 37 hours per week.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Sales & Fundraising Manager, Gustav Eik Thur at email@example.com.
Would you like to be considered for the position of Fundraising Operations Manager?
Then send your CV and a motivated application to us via the “apply” button as soon as possible and no later than July 2, 2023. In the motivated application, we hope that you will describe how you will work with the management of the team leaders and how you will bring your professional and personal skills into play in connection with this.
We hold interviews on an ongoing basis and hire when we have found our new colleague.
We look forward to reading your application and hope that you can start as soon as possible.
UNICEF is the organization that all the world’s countries have put in the lead to ensure that children survive and manage in life. UNICEF works for all the world’s children, however, with a special focus on children and young people in vulnerable positions. The framework is the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, and the entire effort is dependent on voluntary contributions. UNICEF is the children’s voice in government offices, their helping hand wherever they live and their life-saving emergency aid provider during the worst wars and disasters. We save children’s lives from the time they are inside their mother’s womb until their adulthood begins. For more information visit www.unicef.dk.
UNICEF Denmark works to create space for diversity in the workplace. We therefore encourage everyone – regardless of ethnic background, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation and age – to apply for the position.