The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria. As a full member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), PPFN has expanded the scope of its programs beyond family planning to cover broad reproductive health, emphasizing the needs of adolescents and young people and safe motherhood.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Officer
Reference Code: DO2022
Location: National Headquarters, Abuja
- The purpose of this position is to support the effort of the M&E unit and other departments as well as the regions with a view to strengthening the research component of PPFN’s work for improved and sustained performance
- Degree in Applied Social Sciences or other relevant fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience including not less than three years in NGO (preferably in FP & SRH&R).
- Data management skills
- Excellent contextual, analytical, numerical, and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy skills (ability to use packages, e.g. Ms Words, Excel, EPI Info. DHIS, etc.
- Sensitive and caring but firm and decisive in relating with various levels of staff.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should download, fill and send their completed Application Forms, one-page Letter of Application for the position and Justification for their applications, Comprehensive career resume (not more than 5 pages) and Personal contact address (not post office box address please) to: [email protected] using “DO2022” as the subject of the mail.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director,
Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria,
4, Baltic Crescent,
Off Danube Street,
- Each applicant is required to access “Applicant’s Forms 1 and 2” from the link above, download, fill and submit along with his or her application to the email address as indicated above.
- PPFN subscribes to all best practices when working with children and vulnerable adults and advocates that they (children and vulnerable adults) should be treated with respect regardless of their race, colour, gender, language, religion, opinions, nationality, ethnicity, social origin, property, disability or other status.
- PPFN does not discriminate on grounds of race, creed, ethnic origin, political belief, gender, disability, age, education or social status especially in applications for membership, providing information or services, in recruiting staff, or in any other aspect of PPFN’s work and in the pursuit of its objects”. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.