Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Department: Global Fund
Job Category: Fixed Term
- The Compliance Officer will carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of policies, procedures and standards by which Global Fund’s financial resources are managed.
- S/He will review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, adequacy of internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws/regulations and the safeguard of assets within AHNi’s policy framework.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- BSc in Accounting or Finance with 4-5 years relevant experience with international development programs that includes 3-5years of experience in internal control function.
- MS/MA in Accounting or Finance or related field with 3-4 years relevant experience with international development programs and includes 3-5 years of experience in internal control functions.
- Experience in accounting and accounting principles enough to prepare complex and detailed financial and budgetary analyses.
- Experience in financial reporting, and financial management systems applications.
- Familiarity with Global Fund or similar donor-funded programs is required.
- CPA. ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using their Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click Here for More Information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.