International Workplace Group (IWG) is the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the world. Trading under a number of brands (including Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18) we have a physical network of over 3,000 locations across 1,000 towns and cities in 120 countries. Our mission is to help our millions of customers to have a great day at work, every day.
COVID-19 forced an unprecedented experiment in flexible working, which is now driving a surge in demand for our flexible workspace solutions. To meet this demand, we are rapidly accelerating the growth of our global network. To deliver our ambition we are recruiting partners to open and operate IWG locations. Our target audience are building owners, franchise operators and competitors, we will work with our partners under a variety of commercial structures demanding a dynamic and broad-based approach to business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Associate
Job ID: 22449
Contract Type: Permanent
Employee Type: Full Time
Drive, Energy, Ambition, Ideas – What will you be Doing?
- Our centres offer busy professionals the perfect space in which to work, engage and be productive. Equipped to cater for their every need, they are built creatively, with the latest equipment and connectivity to support even the most hectic of working demands.
- You will be critical to making our centres run like clockwork. Our buildings may be beautiful, and the tech top-notch, but it is people like you who really complete the experience. If you join us as a Community Associate, you will help create a great environment for our customers, which means they return happy, time and time again.
What you’ll Need
- Customer service – this is at the heart of what we do so you should have a background in the service industry and have dealt with a diverse mix of people and customers. We offer a comprehensive induction and lots of training so we will consider people from a range of backgrounds such as Retail, Hospitality the creative art; anywhere where the customer is at the heart of the business.
- Leadership – You’ll be working in a small team of between 2-5 people (depending on the size of your centre) so you should have experience of working independently. Leaders at IWG are inspiring, caring and nurturing to ensure their people feel motivated to deliver world class customer service, every single day. If you join us, you’ll be developing your career from day one!
- Tech – We use a variety of systems and tech in our centres, so you’ll need to have a good command of basic IT packages such as MS Office. We will teach you the rest.
- Problem-Solving – No two days will be the same, each one will throw up new challenges for you to overcome. Problem-solving is important, you will be thinking on your feet, ensuring your centre always run smoothly.
What’s in it for you
- You get to work in an amazing office building with great facilities
- A structured, comprehensive induction and ongoing training to help you settle into your new job and grow your career
- Lots of variety and new challenges – no two days are the same
- An opportunity to help to run a centre as if it was your own
- Dynamic working environments, with committed teams to build great relationships with customers
- Generous benefits and salary
- Sales & KPI led bonus & incentives
- We are a truly global business with 3,400 locations in 120 countries. This means we can offer continual development and opportunities for progression including international mobility.
- A truly diverse and inclusive workforce
- Work/Life balance – standard business hours (Monday to Friday)
- A full time, permanent job that you can rely on
Go far and World-wide
- As you would expect from a global market leader, we operate within a fast-paced environment. We are looking for people who are hungry to learn and advance their careers, if you’re ambitious we will give you the opportunity to grow your career.
- Candidates with a strong customer focus will thrive in our environment, and we welcome applications from any sector or background.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online