Paragone Int’l Health & Support Initiative (PIHSI) is a Key Population Community Based organization that promotes the rights and welfare of KPs’ by promoting and supporting a wide range of community development, education, sustainability and self actualization especially amongst FSWs in Nigeria. Paragone believes in the science of saving lives and at the grassroots level has played supportive role and showcased interest in advancing the collective goals of communities members. Paragone has its head office at Awka, Anambra State Nigeria and will be implementing in the current GF HIV-NAHI.
- Support clients to access all recommended HIV care, treatment and support services.
- Ensure enrolment and initiation of all HIV positive Clients
- Ensure regular monitoring of treatment adherence, tracking defaulting/ lost to follow up clients and facilitate their return to care in collaboration with the dedicated tracking and retention volunteers.
- Provide treatment education, adherence counselling and peer support to assigned clients at health facilities and community following the adherence support schedule.
- Provide treatment support services (TSS) including clinic appointment reminders and pre-emptive tracking to assigned clients.
- Facilitate active referrals of clients to treatment through escort services.
- Report and refer clients with adverse drug reaction appropriately
- Ensure provision of VL test as per schedule and documentation of results for assigned clients
- Maintain a log of all assigned clients contacts (descriptive addresses and phone numbers) and keep comprehensive records of clinic appointments and interventions carried out to support them on retention.
- Support documentation of interventions in adherence services, monitoring and tracking tools for general and priority population.
- Sensitize clients on the differentiated refills for stable clients.
- Maintain confidentiality, respect privacy, and preserve the clients’ routine and independence as much as possible.
- An experience working with KP communities will be an advantage.
Skills & Attributes
- Case managers should be literate in both English language and local language
- They should preferably be KPs who have relevant knowledge and skills and can function as case managers.
- Must be resident in the state of assignment.
- Should be able to communicate in the local language of the community
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Suite
- Preferably have an Android Phone and knowledgeable in the use of Android Phones
- Background checks will be conducted
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume as a single Ms Word document to: [email protected] by CoB 27th June 2022. The subject line of your email should be your name along with the job title. E.g. James Brown “Case Manager Nurse”.
Paragone Int’l Health & Support Initiative is an equal opportunity employer regardless of religion, sexual orientation and ethnic groups. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Applicants are advised that Paragone does not require any payment or recommendation during the recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as it is contrary to our values and practices.
NOTE: Physical submission of applications will NOT be attended to.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.