The Skills Outside School Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation registered as in IT (70340) in June 2014 at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigeria and a Company Limited by Guarantee (09365183) at the Companies House, UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Mentor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
This is a call for Career and Business Mentors across various fields who have an interest in volunteering their time and expertise to mentoring:
- Secondary school students from disadvantaged backgrounds on career, academic and life choices through the SOSF Bridge program (Career Mentors) and /or
- Tertiary students on career, academic, life choices and work readiness through the SOSF Careers Program (Advisory Mentors)
- The Skills Outside School Foundation is a not-for-profit registered in 2014 focusing on education, employability and entrepreneurship through its core pillars: data, interventions and advocacy.
Our Achievements include:
- 16 State of Abuja, Nasarawa, Anambra, Kaduna, Bayelsa, Kebbi, Adamawa, Sokoto, Borno, Bauchi, Zamfara, Gombe, Yobe, Niger, Katsina and Kano.
- 2052 direct beneficiaries.
- 1195 volunteers
- 150 partners
- NGN 33 M funding mobilized.
- NGN 6.9 M grant secured.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online