Created in 1979, Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization that fights world hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principles – independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency – has founded its identity for over 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger by preventing, detecting and treating undernutrition, especially during and after emergencies related to conflicts and natural disasters. Action against Hunger coordinates its programs around 5 areas of activity: Nutrition and Health – Mental Health, Psychosocial Support and Protection – Food Safety and Means of Existence – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene – Advocacy. In 2021,Action Against Hunger has helped more than 25 million people in 46 countries around the world. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
YOUR POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Deputy Regional Director of Operations, your main objective will be to support the field teams of the SOWAF pool (Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, etc, Madagascar and France) and headquarters to ensure the quality, relevance and technical innovation of ACF interventions, in the field of nutrition and health and also at the strategic level.
More specifically, you will have the following responsibilities :
– Provide contextual technical analysis to the pool desk
– Provide technical advice to missions
– Promote and evaluate the technical quality of interventions
– Develop the technical expertise of the teams
– Participate in the management of human resources in the business sector
– Promote technical advances and contribute to the development of ACF’s expertise in the field
Graduate in public health, medicine, nursing or nutrition, you have field humanitarian experience in a volatile environment, 3 years minimum including 1 year in coordination functions.
The mastery of the management of the project cycle on missions with large portfolios, including, the capacity development of the Nutrition and Health teams is imperative.You have technical experience including the implementation of SAM and MAM, OTP, cholera, PHC and mobile clinics programs.
You are also comfortable with managing the supply of medicines from various donors, in addition to the supply of pharmaceutical and nutritional provisions.
Knowledge in WASH, MHCP, FSL, and MEAL and experience integrating nutrition and health into other sectors would be an asset.
You are recognized for your relational qualities, your influence management abilities and your interest in teamwork, guaranteeing an integrated approach.
Mastery of English is essential.
YOUR EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS
status : Integrated Framework – 12-month CSD – Full-timeLocation : Montreuil (Seine-Saint-Denis)
– From 40K to 51KEUR gross annual over 13 months according to experience (subject to funding)
– 21 days of RTT
health coverage, pension : Support at 80% by ACF
– Transport : Pick up at 50% of the package between the home and the workplace
– Titres-restaurant : Supported at 60% by the association for a value of 8EUR
– Teleworking : Open to all·s and from the metropolitan territory, our teleworking policy defines the activities of the position requiring an imperative time of presence at the headquarters of the association, including, and allows you to choose to fully or partially exercise the rest of that time in telecommuting. For this purpose, a mandatory presence at the headquarters of 1 day per month has been defined for this position. Attendance times at headquarters will also be dedicated to collective sharing : 3 Days per month on average for meetings and collective events and 2 days of mandatory attendance when integrating a new··· collaborator into the team.
– Special conditions and skills : Prolonged sitting, speaking, screen work, telephone contactsACF is committed to