SBZ Development Limited is a company with the vision to reduce hunger and poverty in Africa through Investments, Human Development and Corporate Social Responsibility. We recognize Africa’s opportunities and immense potential. We would like to partner with Africans to fulfill these potentials, whilst engaging responsibly.
Location: Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
We are seeking to hire Truck Drivers that can convey raw materials from our farms and products in the factory to our respective customers.
- To transport finished goods and raw materials over land to the factory and manufacturers.
- To inspect the mechanical state of the Truck assigned and report any abnormalities for preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes that will get you to your destination quickly.
- To notify the admin department on the expiration of the Truck particulars ahead.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of an SSCE certificate and its equivalent.
- A valid driver’s License.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience as a Truck Driver in a well-structured organization is required.
- Must be familiar with the southwestern roads.
- Possess all the papers required for you to drive on the road without any disturbance.
- Reside in Ilara -Mokin and its environs (Candidates willing to relocate will be considered).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.