Position Title: Teleradiology and PACS System Assistant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff, Ungraded
Type of Appointment: Special short-term ungraded, Nine Months
Closing date: 11 Aug 2022
Salary: Php 50,000.00 per month net of taxes (all inclusive salary)
The IOM Global Teleradiology Center based in Manila provides global Teleradiology services and Technical support to field operations with a purpose to optimize the IOM Radiology services.
Under the direct technical supervision of the Teleradiology systems specialist and the overall supervision of the Global Radiology Coordinator in IOM Global Teleradiology and QC Center, the successful candidate will provide first level technical support, troubleshooting and user support to the Global Teleradiology and QC Center and all the Teleradiology users in both IOM and non-IOM panel sites in Health assessment field operations in different countries worldwide; and assist in the expansion and maintenance of the Teleradiology and PACS System both at the Center and radiology units in the different field missions worldwide.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience preferably in administrative capacity or;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with PACS system installation, configuration and administration is required,
- Experience in digital radiology and Teleradiology. Understanding of the public health industry an advantage.
- Experience in systems analysis and design techniques, testing and documentation required.
- Experience with JBoss, Apache and Tomcat.
- Software development skills with PHP, J2EE or .Net; strong skills in SQL development, database integration with web-based applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested applicants may send their applications to hrmanila (at) iom.int no later than 11 August 2022. Reference code and Position Title (DR 029/2022 – Teleradiology and PACS Sytem Assistant) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0292022-dr-0292022-teleradiology-and-pacs-systems-assistant-ungraded-manila-global
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, disability status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.