A human rights non-governmental organization based in Lagos but with an office in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer
- We are seeking a highly qualified professional for the position of Senior Program Officer.
Education, Related Skills and knowledge
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Applicants must have at least 10 years of work experience and knowledge of the anti-corruption and human rights fields;
- A strong commitment to human rights, transparency and accountability, and demonstrated ability to think analytically, strategically and effectively;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Capacity to appropriately plan and prioritize and to manage multiple demands efficiently;
- Ability to defend and explain complex issues and positions to staff and to advocate on these positions externally: and strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within and outside the organization.
Salaries and Benefits
- Competitive but subject to experience.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of interest, resume and a short writing sample to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.