The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programmes Officer (PO)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execution of existing programmes in a more creative way and initiation of life changing programmes that are targeted at different categories of Nigerians.
- Ensuring prompt response to national issues using relevant programmes while projecting the image of the Society.
- Initiating quality programmes that can attract international support, proper management, timely reporting and the continuous engagement of people on the programme database.
- Proper planning and management of feedback from the impact assessment of all programmes.
- Minimum of 3 years of similar work experience in a structured environment.
- Must have B.Sc / HND qualification in Social Sciences or Project Management. Other Related professional certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent Planning and Organisation skills.
- Must possess Social / Interpersonal, effective communication and presentation skills.
- Must possess strong Problem-solving and Decision-making skills
- Proficient use of the computer and vast use of social media is a must.
- Must be assertive and have an eye for details.
- Must be a multi-skilled individual with a speed of delivery and highly creative.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who must be practicing Christians should send their updated CV and Application Letter in Word or PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.