Position Title: Programme Assistant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/ G-4
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Closing date: 21 November 2022
Salary: Php 540,912.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall guidance of the Director of the Migration Health Division, the various units of the Health Assessment Programme Global Support Unit provide services to all missions and medical field operations worldwide. The Migration Health Informatics (MHI) unit is responsible for operational medical software applications, data repositories and statistical reporting. Under the overall direction of the MHI Manager, the direct supervision of the Health Systems Analyst and MHI Officer and in close coordination with the other Jr. Programme Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support services as well as secretarial assistance and a wide range of general office services to help ensure a smooth functioning MHI Unit.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in communications, public relations, business management, organizational structure, public health, information technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in providing technical support involving software applications, administrative and clerical work, preferably in humanitarian organization environment.
- Previous experiences in medical, health informatics or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications specifically in Word, Excel and Power Point; Ability to use a fillable PDF software is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under time constraints; accurate and keen to details.
- Client-oriented; patient and willingness to learn new things.
How to apply
Interested applicants may send their applications to hrmanila(at)iom.int no later than 21 November 2022. VN Number and Position Title (VN 031/2022 – Programme Assistant) should be specified in the SUBJECT
For further information, refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0312022-vn-0312022-programme-assistant-g-4-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.