To address the livelihoods challenges of marginalized people in tribal region and to bring positive change in their lives, manifold interventions at different levels – policy, programs, community and community institutions etc. is required. In this regard to reduce vulnerability of marginalized sections, CLEWSI is promoting livelihood improvement.
- Experience :2 years
- Location: Maiduguri
- Job Field :Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Implement procurement policies, processes, and strategies, ensuring plans are aligned with organizational objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective long-term relationships with existing and potential suppliers in the industry.
- Conduct periodic supplier/contractor performance evaluations for quality improvement and provide/discuss outcomes with suppliers.
- Manage regulatory compliance procedures related to procurement.
- Develop or improve procedures to maintain the efficiency of sourcing operations.
- Identify, negotiate and realize cost-saving initiatives that deliver value in the procurement of goods and services.
- Work with the legal team to negotiate terms of contracts and SLAs.
- Liaise with unit heads to determine their product and service needs and ensure 100% on-time delivery, proactively identify risks, and address issues.
- Deliver stronger control, accuracy, and integrity across core business processes and systems.
- Maintain and update supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Ensure adherence to all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations.
- Keep abreast of changing industry trends.
- Compile and maintain a purchasing manual.
- Following and enforcing the company’s process.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of processes, policies and systems.
- Proficient computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish and administer contracts.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Performance monitoring and evaluation
- Vision and strategy
- Office administration
- Process development
- Leadership skills
- Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Quality control, and supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.