- Supporting the AutRC team in Ukraine with practical expertise in an advisory role to the Ukrainian Red Cross Society (URCS) with special focus on pre-hospital care (mobile medical teams, ambulances, patient transport, social services, …).
- Conducting assessments, evaluations, regular field visits, and providing recommendations for project activities. Also offering best practices to URCS.
- Identifying capacity strengthening opportunities for URCS health staff, together with the URCS health management and developing training plans.
- Developing concepts and piloting further activities / projects in close cooperation with the URCS health team in the pre-hospital-care sector, also focusing on the development of sustainable services in addition to the on-going crisis response.
- Mainstreaming protection, inclusion, and accountability principles in the pre-hospital-care sector and pro-actively seek their further strengthening.
- Closely collaborate with URCS and other Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement partners.
- Valid EU work permit
- Strong background and relevant hands-on experience in rescue services with additional qualifications in relevant sectors (e.g., ward management, financial systems, dispatcher, trainer, etc.)
- Valid driving license required (B, ambulance license not required)
- Strong analytical, summarizing and writing skills required
- Know-how in homecare services, and/or basic healthcare provision is a strong asset
- Experience in project management, knowledge and skills in implementing health programmes are an asset
- Experience in a Red Cross and Red Crescent National Society, IFRC or ICRC is a strong asset
- Work experience in a large scale, multi-stakeholder environment is a strong asset
- English work proficiency is required – Ukrainian, Russian and/or German skills are a strong asset
- Job location: Ukraine (based in Kyiv)
- Start of employment: preferably February 2024/latest April 2024
- Duration: 1 year (extendable)
- Working time: full-time
- Compensation: min € 3.860,00 (gross/month) depending on qualification and experience
- Accommodation in Ukraine is provided by the AutRC
- Application Deadline: December 3rdh, 2023