The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis and cancer. IHVN provides prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
To support the Institute’s drive to increase access and utilization of basic nutrition services for pregnant and lactating women, adolescent girls and children under five years of age, we are sourcing for suitably qualified dynamic candidates to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Specialist
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a Nutrition / Public Health with minimum of five years of post-Masters’ experience
- Experience in nutrition related issues with multi-sectoral teams in the country.
- Familiarity with analytical tools and ability to translate theoretical concepts into practical approaches for operational work Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English.
- Knowledge of other Nigerian languages will be an asset.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one-page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to “Deputy Director, Human Resources” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.