APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NEST Data Clerk
Requisition ID: api-89618
Employment Type: Full-Time
- The data clerk will be responsible for data collection, data cleaning and entry at designated project sites
- Prepares source patient data for data extraction and computer entry
- Resolves discrepancies in source data and retrieves missing or incomplete data where needed
- Participates in Data Quality Assessment and generate monthly data summary report
- Responsible for data checking and entry into online database
- Sort and organize data documents as needed
- Liaise with relevant individuals at designated health facilities to improve quality of source data as needed
- Assist with other administrative and organizational matters on site when requested.
- Reports directly to the NEST Training/ M&E Manager and NEST Nigeria Country Director
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree in any related field such as public health and social sciences
- 2 years’ experience as a data entry clerk.
- Ability to work independently, foresee problems and escalate as appropriate.
- Knowledge of Filemaker Pro, CisPro, DATIM, and RADET for reporting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages and other Application softwares.
- Knowledge of REDcap software will be an added advantage
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and honesty.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literacy/skills in usage of personal productivity tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet browsing, emailing, etc)
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online