Concerned Women International Development Initiative is a non-governmental organization that work to promote gender equality, prevent gender-based violence, ensure full equitable participation of women in decision making and achieve universal access to sexual and reproductive health for young people, reduce impact of HIV and AIDS and other ill health on women. Our vision is to envisage a world that is free from gender inequality, gender-based violence where youths freely and fully exercise their rights to a broad range of quality sexual and reproductive health and rights information and services.
- Experience 3 – 6 years
- Location Benue
- Contributing to the development and utilization of monitoring tools, including pre and post training tests, surveys, discussion guides etc, and ensuring that the data tools are properly used.
- Lead role in overseeing data collection, collation, storage, analysis, and reporting, ensuring that data is of high quality and audit worthy.
- Responsible for preparation of Quarterly and Annual reports
- Develop project log frame and theory of change
- Facilitate evidence gathering and learning processes
- Manage research activities and ensure outcomes and lessons learned are integrated into the project and shared with relevant stakeholders
- Support in development of proposals
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data, interpretation and communication of learnings to relevant/key Project and Management teams, to aid strategic thinking and decision making.
- Master’s Degree in relevant fields (Statistics, Economics, Demography, Anthropology, Development Planning or Social Work, Epidemiology)
- At least 3-5 years of progressive experience of monitoring and evaluating public health/GBV, women’s right, or any large social sector programs
- Experience in the use of monitoring and evaluation techniques and methodologies including, conducting operations research, qualitative assessments; data analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Proficient with analytical tools and software such as Stata, SPSS, MS Excel, etc.
- Preferable a female.
Start Date: Immediately
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.