The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with an initial contract duration of six months due to a temporary gap. Employment location will be Erbil, Iraq with frequent travel to field sites.
As MEAL Manager you will work in the Programmes department, leading Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning in the Programme. You will be part of a robust team, supporting dynamic projects in the field of Economic recovery, livelihoods, and agriculture which require timely support and planning. You will contribute to proposal development, participate in donor meetings, and support activities with partners such as due diligence processes and conducting joint MEAL activities.
- Lead MEAL processess in the Country Office
- Ensure timely and accurate project monitoring, evaluation, information management and reporting
- Lead Accountability processes
- Manage learning and capacity building
- Contribute to donor proposal development, donor meetings, due diligence processes
- A university or college degree in a relevant field, such as social studies, information management, statistics or project management
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in relevant positions
- Experience in development of proposals, concept notes, designing assessments, studies, impact evaluations, lessons learned
- Regional experience in the middle east would be an advantage
- Excellent command of MEAL processess and standards, accross the project management cycle and sectors
- Excellent oral and written communication, team management & planning skills
- Readiness to receive necessary vaccinations for working in Welthungerhilfe’s programme countries
- Excellent spoken and written English; Arabic and/or Kurdish language skills would be an asset
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under “Our benefits”.
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by October 15, 2023, by using this link. Your contact person is Nawid Ketabi. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.
*Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by October 15, 2023. Your contact person is Nawid Ketabi. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.