The MEAL assistant is under the line management of the MEAL Coordinator.
He/She will be responsible for MEAL activities of SENED projects.
- Organize, collect, compile, and document/archive all program and MEAL-related data and files, ensuring that all records are properly organized and stored.
- Assist the MEAL Officer/supervisor in the development and implementation of MEAL tools according to the project log frame and ensuring quality assurance of field data (completeness, reliability, validity, timeliness, and integrity).
- Controlling the project’s data for quality, and consistency, and suggest adjustments if needed.
- Assist in Conducting internal reporting such as quarterly and annual reports.
- Ensure tools are fit for purpose and appropriate to context through review and revision with the line manager.
- Conduct focus groups discussions and key informant interviews.
- provide a handover report at the end of your assignment.
- Any other work-related task as assigned by the line manager.
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
- Bachelor degree in internal relations, social studies or any other related field.
- Ideally has experience in monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning in non-profit sector for at least one years.
- Advanced level of English.
- Good writing skills, including technical report writing.
- Experience in data processing and analysis.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Turkish citizen
- Fluent in the Arabic or Turkish language.
- Proven experience in humanitarian work and principles.
- IT and Equipment
- Good proficiency with Microsoft package.
Core Competencies (CC):
- Stakeholder Orientation.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Commitment to Continuous Learning.
- Technological awareness.
Child safeguarding Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to SENED, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. SENED is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
SENED expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. SENED employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside SENED.
How to apply
How to apply:
For applying you can follow this link: https://forms.gle/ibEsfztEfavnc2ZW6
Due to the urgency to fill this role, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Kindly note that the position will be filled before the vacancy announcement is closed; therefore, early applications are encouraged.