Nourishing Africa is a Home for Agri-Food Entrepreneurs Transforming Africa’s Agricultural Landscape. By 2050, 2.4 Billion people will live on the African Continent. At the very minimum, if they spend $1 a day on food, this represents an $876 billion annual market. If they spend $10, this represents an $8.76 trillion annual market.
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- The Manager is responsible for implementing and overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of Nourishing Africa, helping to identify, secure and engage donors and funders.
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Work with the Founder and the Advisory Board to develop and implement comprehensive strategies for NA
- Interface with the NA team to deliver on programs and services
- Lead the implementation of NA’s programs, projects, and activities
- Establish and manage strategic relationships with local, national, and international partners.
- Raise funds to ensure organizational sustainability, and ensure transparency and efficient use of the organization’s financial and non-financial resources.
- Serve as a spokesperson for NA representing the organization at local, national, and international events and with local and international media
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on NA’s progress
Requirements / Desired Skills
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, committed to excellence, and have a passion for the agriculture and food sector. Below are key qualifications that we require:
- Advanced Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in a related field, with up to 2 years in a supervisory role.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices and employee relations.
- Ability to effectively and independently interact with multiple, diverse stakeholders.
- Passion and demonstrable experiences in working with small and medium enterprises.
- Outstanding and effective verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and research tools.
- Strong commitment to enhancing performance and creating added benefits for stakeholders.
- Ethical, self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication and self-management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel within and outside of the country may be required.
- Proficiency in French is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.