Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician Intern
Department: Global Fund
Employment Type: Internship
- Will perform laboratory tests to produce reliable and precise data to support provision of the continuum of HIV treatment services.
- Prepare dry tube specimen (DTS) panels for IQC and EQA (proficiency testing) to support HTS on the project.
- Carry out routine tasks accurately and follow strict methodologies in carrying out analysis.
- Prepare specimens and samples and maintain personal expertise in clinical laboratory practice and innovative technology.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Minimum of HND in Laboratory Technology
- Valid certificate to practice as a laboratory technologist.
- 2 years’ experience in a practical setting.
- Knowledge and experience in design, implementation, and management of laboratory services in HIV/AIDS treatment services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and database applications
- Excellent interpersona
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate in local dialect.
- l skills
- Application Closing Date
Tuesday; 2nd August 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word documentto: AHNi-PCRJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview