FRED was founded in 2018. We are a global health and development Non Governmental Organization, focused on improving the growth and development of populations through strengthening governance and democratic processes, conduct of empirical research to generate evidence, advocating for women rights and empowerment and through the implementation of sustainable programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management and Communications Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
The Kowledge Management and Communications Specialist will:
- Coordinate the development of quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports including adhoc project reports
- Manage the contents of the website by editing, reviewing and updating the website with high quality contents
- Manage the content of all social media handles
- Work with the Program and M&E teams to ensure documentation of all achievements
- Identify, assess and recommend strategies to increase access and engagement online in Organizational activities
- Participate in meetings to coordinate live updates of program activities
- Track social media hits and activities and generate reports based on said activities
- Provide sound guidance to senior management on strategies to increase Organizational visibility
- Other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- University Degree in a development field, Mass Communications, Social Science, Economics or other related discipline.
- A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 7+ years’ experience (preferably in an NGO) in knowledge management, communications, international development, or other relevant experience.
- Experience in web/social media content management.
- Excellent written communication skills and the capacity to summarize large volumes of information into concise formats.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to translate complex concepts into clear, understandable ideas.
- Strong analytical skills for synthesis of materials, evaluations, and preparation of poster presentations etc.
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-organizationally and cross-culturally to ensure alignment and realization of strategic goals.
N400,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.