The role is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line help and IT support and overall Helpdesk administration services support to CABI Africa staff. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading user hardware & equipment to ensure optimal performance and liaising with 3rd party hardware support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field from a reputable university;
- Experience building basic solutions on the Microsoft Power Platform, particularly using Power Automate;
- At least 3 years experience in systems (Hardware and Software);
- Experience in the building of end-user PCs and laptops;
- Previous experience in Avaya and IP telephony infrastructure;
- Previous experience in Office 365 and Office 2019 administration;
- Hands-on experience working in a technical support environment;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, and Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software, and Network troubleshooting skills;
- User account administration with Windows and Azure Active Directory;
- Knowledge of SharePoint online administration;
- Knowledge of Linux and database systems desirable.
CABI reserves the right to close the vacancy before the advertised closing date if a suitable number of applications are received.
You should receive an automatic acknowledgment of your application but if not please also check your junk mail as sometimes emails can end up there. To ensure you receive emails related to your recruitment, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact /or safe sender list.