l conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting the status of an international civil servant. This includes avoiding any action which may adversely reflect on the integrity, independence and impartiality of their position and function as officials of the OSCE. The OSCE is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in carrying out its mandate. For more information on the values set out in OSCE Competency Model, please see https://jobs.osce.org/resources/document/our-competency-model.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
- Issued by: OSCE Secretariat
- Requisition ID: SEC000200
- Contract Type: Special Service Agreement (SSA) / Consultant
- Grade: No grade
- Job Level: Professional
- Job Type: Consultant
- Number of posts: Multiple
- Location: SEC – OSCE Secretariat, Vienna
- Issue Date: May 3, 2023
- Closing Date: May 31, 2023
- Schedule: Full-time
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (First-level university degree or equivalent)