Department:Operations – ICT Unit
Post: ICT system/cloud administrator
The International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC) represents the world’s working people through 337 member organisations in 167 countries. We are the largest democratically elected movement in the world.
To ensure the smooth running of the ICT infrastructure and tools to support ITUC’s work processes and to enable staff of ITUC headquarters and satellite offices to achieve their goals and to perform their activities and campaigns.
Main tasks will be:
- To test and maintain existing (cloud-based) Infrastructure, services, and applications, implement and manage new features depending on identified needs.
- To help maintain our local network infrastructure.
- To provide support to staff on how to use in-house solutions and tools.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience in an ICT administration position
- Self-sufficient problem solver who can work with tight deadlines.
- Adapts quickly and is open to learning new technologies and languages, ICT platforms, etc.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Multilingualism: English working language; good knowledge of one additional official ITUC language (French and/or Spanish) will be a strong asset
Professional and technical competencies
- MS Windows
- Azure AD/ Intune / some knowledge of Azure
- Office 365
- As a Microsoft Cloud Expert, you are the colleague who is technically aware of the possibilities within Microsoft 365
- Familiarity with MS Power platform for SharePoint Online and Dynamics 365 environments would be an asset.
- Service orientation
- Teamwork and co-operation
- Relationship building
- Spirit and commitment to solidarity, democracy, equality, and social justice
- Spirit and commitment to trade union movement and values of the organisation
- Integrity and discretion
- Cultural awareness and respect for diversity in a multicultural work context
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
Position based in Brussels.
This is for a full time, 35 hours a week, flexible working time in force.
The package also includes (non-exhaustive list):
- Vouchers: eco cheques (250€/year), gift voucher (40€/year), culture et sport cheques (100€/year), luncheon vouchers (8€/working day)
- Other benefits: transportation costs, hospitalisation insurance, extra pension fund, etc.
- Holidays: 23 days the first 2 years and then 1 extra day every year until the maximum of 28 days + annual office closure between Christmas and the New Year
- Annual gross salary of EUR 67,760.19
Once appointed, the postholder must live within daily commuting distance from the Brussels office.
The ITUC is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage appropriately qualified candidates, especially women, candidates from developing countries, and minorities to apply.
How to apply
Applications: CV and cover letter should be sent in English to HR [email protected]