Position Title: ICT Assistant (Client Support) – SAP FI
Job classification: General Staff
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Closing date: 12 October 2022
Salary: Php 638,273 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Global User Support and the direct supervision of Technical/User Support Shift Supervisor, the ICT Assistant will provide SAP support services to end-users through the ICT MAC Global User Support Unit based in Manila including daily technical support to users of IOM’s PRISM solution and infrastructure worldwide, promoting a client and service-oriented approach.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems and Technology, or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience in specialized formal training on SAP systems, business software (Microsoft Office); or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in SAP FI Modules;
- Proven knowledge, experience, and skills to support and troubleshoot SAP FI (AA, AP, AR, GL, PS, CO, MM, FM, GM, TSY, FI Reports, Travel modules); knowledge of SAP Fiori Apps will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to provide SAP support services;
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end-users; knowledge of an issue-tracking system an advantage;
- Strong customer service orientation; focused on result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
- Good administrative and time-management skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to manage complexities.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 12 October 2022 with reference code VN 068/2022 ICT Assistant (Client Support) – SAP FI.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0682022-vn-0682022-ict-assistant-client-support-sap-fi-g-5-manila-global
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, , sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.