- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of position: CTG is an award winning private sector company that enables humanitarian & development projects in conflict zones. As a people solutions business, we recruit, deploy & manage the right people with the right skills to implement projects in the world’s toughest regions. We are seeking to hire a qualified Human Resources (HR) Administrator to support our regional HR team. The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly experienced in areas such as sourcing, recruitment, retention, assessments, managing employee documentation.
- Experienced in tools for managing remote working relationships.
- Employee facing to assist with grievances, complaints, concerns & issues emanating within the workplace.
- Client facing to assist with communications with any number of clients in a professional & efficient manner.
CTG Nigeria requires a dynamic experienced self motivated HR Officer who can support the HR Manager in managing current operations & client growth of our Nigeria & West Africa business. The successful candidate will support the HR Account Manager & will be responsible for managing all aspects of client services including:
- Sourcing, recruiting & on boarding new staff ensuing that CTG’s objectives of achieving gender parity in its staff numbers are adhered to.
- Supporting the HR Account Manager to manage client projects.
- Maintaining HR records.
- Addressing daily consultant & client enquiries.
- Maintaining CTG consultant databases & relevant documentation.
- Supporting verification of payroll details.
- Ensuring all staff operate in compliance with company policies & procedures.
- Ensuring CTG’s high standard of Duty of Care (DOC) is consistently applied.
- Supporting & suggesting improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Maintaining recruitment procedures that comply with Nigerian labor law & other labor laws of other West African nations.
- This role reports to the HR Manager.
Required experience / qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field, Master’s Degree desirable.
- CIPM, CIPD, SHRM or equivalent (required).
- 3 – 4 years of demonstrable relevant HR or project management experience.
- Experience working with the United Nations (UN) or on other large donor funded project & programs.
- Experience working for a global international organization.
- A knowledge of humanitarian & international development protocols & practices.
- Minimum 3 years sector experience in a relevant HR role (required).
- Minimum 3 years West Africa experience (required).
- Fluency in French & in English (required).
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project management experience.
- Client relationship experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Dedication commitment & flexibility.
- HR communication skills.
- Time management & working under deadlines.
- This role has no team management responisbiity.
- Applicants must include 3 work related references, preferably supervisors.
- Applicants must upload a copy of their latest resume on their candidate profile on CTG’s Tayo system.
- Applicant must include all educational certificates, degrees & relevant documentation for verification.
- Applicant must be fully fluent in French & English.
- Aptitude tests will be conducted.
- Applicant must have advanced capabilities in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good knowledge of employee relations & Nigeria labor law.
- Knowledge of labor law of other West African nations.
- Qualified females are strongly encouraged to apply.