To address the livelihoods challenges of marginalized people in tribal region and to bring positive change in their lives, manifold interventions at different levels – policy, programs, community and community institutions etc. is required. In this regard to reduce vulnerability of marginalized sections, CLEWSI is promoting livelihood improvement.
Our organisation, CLEWSI is looking to hire a Human Resource Manager for IMMEDIATE employment who will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- handling of compensation and monthly payroll for all staff
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which will include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles;
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- develop and recommend best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of human resource management experience is preferably NGO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.