Rehabilitation Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) is a National Non-governmental organization that aims to respond to the need of vulnerable communities through supporting self-reliant empowerment activities particularly for women and youth and other vulnerable members of the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract
- The project Promoting Access to Integrated GBV Services to Conflict Affected Communities in Borno State is a 8-month project (November 2022 – June 2023) funded by the Nigeria Humanitarian Fund (NHF) and implemented by the Rehabilitation Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) in Bama LGA of Borno state.
- The project targets vulnerable populations in IDP camps and host communities in Bama with the aim of reducing suffering and vulnerability to GBV, SGBV & SEA for women and girls of reproductive age.
- The project will also support the co-ordination of the GBV sub-sector through co-ordination of the dignity kits technical working group (which REBHI leads) by assessing reviewing and implementing the needs of beneficiaries into the standardized dignity kits contents.
- Plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation
- Identify and manage training and development needs for employees
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures
- Administer HR policies and procedures
- Administer compensation and benefits
- Wnsure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation
- Benchmark compensation and benefits
- Support annual salary review
- Implement and monitor performance management system
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes
- Administer employee discipline processes
- Conduct exit interviews
- Review and update employee rules and regulations
- Maintain the human resource information system and
- Coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org include your name and position you are applying for as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disregarded.