Position Title: HR Specialist (HR Administration)
Job classification: G-6
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Closing date: 5 October 2022
Salary: Php 746,790 per annum net of taxes
The Human Resources Administration Unit (HRAU), located in the Manila Human Resources Operations and Administrative Services (MHRO), is responsible for providing a full range of personnel support services relating to contract administration and entitlements and benefits to IOM staff in the Professional category and General Service staff in Headquarters (HQ).
Under the overall supervision of the Head, Human Resources Administration Unit and direct supervision of the National Human Resources Officer, the incumbent is responsible for the human resources administration services for staff in the Professional category in a specific Region and / or Headquarters based General Service Staff.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field with four years of relevant professional experience; or,
- High School diploma with six years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Human Resources Management and personnel administration.
- Experience using an ERP system.
- Experience in an international organization, non-government or government organisation, in a multi-cultural setting, is an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of IOM/UN HR procedures and rules is an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP highly desirable.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 5 October 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0662022-vn-0662022-hr-specialist-hr-administration-g-6-manila-global-administrative
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.