Blue Gate Public Health Promotion Initiative (Blue Gate Initiative) is a Non-Governmental Organization that was inaugurated in 2010 (Incorporated in 2016). Blue Gate Initiative was established with the sole responsibility to positively influence the health behaviour of individuals and communities as well as the living and working conditions that influence their health. Our mission is to identify possible ways to promote public health through program implementation, support practitioners in project development and evaluation, and dissemination of project information and findings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Promotion and Physiotherapy Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Implement selected components of care and interventions in a technically competent manner
- Instruct and counsel patients effectively in exercises
- Identify patient’s needs and exhibit compassion, caring, and empathy to individual differences
- Recommend options, courses of action or modifications in selected treatments ensuring patient’s progress, safety and comfort
- Apply the latest research related to restoring function, reducing symptoms frequency, and preventing injury
- Complete documentation to support the delivery of physical therapy services
- Perform selected data collection and obtain accurate information
- Measure performance and report on patient’s medical record
- Participate in patient status judgments
- Adhere to ethical and legal standards
- Ensure continued competence and updated field knowledge.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.