Spanish Red Cross seeks to incorporate in the Delegation of the Spanish Red Cross in Sudan a person for the Head of Delegation with the aim of maintaining and consolidating the presence of CRE in Sudan to through international cooperation projects related to Humanitarian Aid. The situation in the country may lead to stays in Nairobi-Kenya, based on the security situation and the planning of activities.
- You will represent the Institution against third parties: members of the Movement, funders, embassies, local authorities, international agencies, various institutions, international NGOs, etc.
- You will coordinate and manage the CRE delegation in the identification, formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of humanitarian and development projects, in conjunction with the SN and within the scope of CRE’s intervention.
- You will carry out the management, monitoring and justification of assigned projects, both technical and economic, in accordance with the procedures, formats and regulations of the Spanish Red Cross, in coordination with the SN, and according to the specifications of each donor.
- You will carry out the identification, proposal and development of improvement actions, corrective mechanisms and lessons learned on delegation and project management, as well as the promotion and correct leadership in its implementation.
- You will supervise and coordinate the delegation’s expat team.
- You will ensure the good management of the delegation’s resources and assigned to the project, as well as, ensure the achievement of activities in accordance with the necessary security measures and with the available material and financial resources.
- You will coordinate in Sudan and Kenya with relevant development and humanitarian actors, and jointly with the National Society.
- You will ensure the completion and compilation of the corresponding technical and financial reports required by projects on a regular basis, according to donor specifications.
- You will make the Data Introduction in the CRE International Cooperation application.
- You will carry out a humanitarian context analysis of the country on a regular basis, which allows identifying and developing mitigation and correction actions for initiatives in the country.
- You will assume leadership and portfolio management with donors in the field, in coordination with the Central Office team.
- You will update and promote compliance with the security plan of the CRE Delegation in Sudan.
- Those other tasks that may be relevant during the course of the mission within the framework of the action plan
- Degree, degree or diploma or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience of working in NGOs, in international cooperation projects, of at least 2 years.
- Experience in dialogue with local authorities and donors and international agencies (NN, EU, etc.).
- Experience in identifying and formulating development / humanitarian aid projects, as well as working with vulnerable groups.
- Experience in management and administrative and financial justification of projects.
- Knowledge of the Logical Framework Approach applied to the identification, formulation, execution and evaluation of international cooperation projects.
- Knowledge of gender approaches, human rights, developing climate change and sphere approach.
- English level C1 (test will be held)
- User-level management of computer programs (Windows, spreadsheets, Word, email, among others)
- Guidance on vulnerability
To know the valuable requirements, access CRUZ ROJA ESPAÑOLA (eprelec.com)
How to apply
To submit applications and know the contracting conditions, access the following link